Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Antenna TV Columbus, OH

ErnestK73ErnestK73 Posts: 4 ✭✭
in Channels & Programming May 09, 2021

I have seen a post about this but it's been locked. My question: Is Antenna TV going to come back to the Spectrum Line up in Columbus, OH? I seen on the Antenna TV webpage that it came back on channel 987, but that channel is the Hallmark Channel. I checked the channels around 987 and still nothing.

Replies

• Randy_TRandy_T Posts: 124 MOD
    May 10, 2021

Good afternoon, Ernest! I didn't find much information but if it is in your market, you can put your address in at https://www.spectrum.com/cable-tv/channel-lineup?opredirect=browse-content-new-channel-lineup and look on that page for the channel and make sure that is the right channel number (I do see notes that some channel numbers did change for that). If the channel isn't listed, then it isn't available in your market yet.

Thanks for letting us know and of course if you have any other questions, go for it.

Randy

• ErnestK73ErnestK73 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    May 13, 2021

Thanks, Randy. We used to get the channel until the realignment of the local channels. On the Antenna TV Facebook page they said that Spectrum has Antenna tv again in the Columbus OH area but i guess not in all of Columbus

• SatchSatch Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭✭
    May 13, 2021

Hi Ernest,

Are you in a former Insight cable market? Columbus has Spectrum (old Insight), Spectrum (old Time Warner Cable) and WOW! for cable. It is possible that you are in a node where Antenna TV has not been brought back yet after the realignment of the channel line-up..

If you have a Twitter account, I would log in and follow the @AskSpectrum page. Send your Columbus Ohio zip code and request that this channel come back to your area in Columbus, Ohio.

Satch

• ErnestK73ErnestK73 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    May 15, 2021

Thanks Satch. We had Antenna tv when we got spectrum we had it up until like Feb. this year when the channel was realigned on the local channels .

This discussion has been closed.