Nueva comunidad de Spectrum

Hemos creado una comunidad latina para darles a los clientes de habla hispana la opción de hacer preguntas y obtener respuestas en español. Comunidad Latina

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Frequent Internet Issues - Logs provided

texasglobetexasglobe Posts: 1
edited August 5 in Internet 2021 Archive May 09, 2021

Hello, my internet keeps losing connection every 30 mins or so.

I live in an apartment, I only have internet through Spectrum, so my coax cable goes straight from my modem to the outside wall. I hooked up my computer straight to the modem bypassing my router and I'm still having frequent internet disconnects.

Current modem: Netgear CM600

Thank you.

Tagged:

Replies

• Lake802Lake802 Posts: 97 ✭✭✭✭
    May 09, 2021

Hello TeaxasGlobe - sorry to hear you are having service issues.

The details you provided were most helpful.

The high number of recurring T3 and T4 errors can usually be resolved with an onsite service.

Would encourage you to contact Spectrum tech support, ask them to do onsite service call and correct source of the T3 and T4 errors.

Please let us know how it goes after your service visit.

• Randy_TRandy_T Posts: 120 MOD
    May 09, 2021

Hello @texasglobe !

I agree with and thank you @Lake802 . Timeouts of that nature are a good sign of some sort of onsite signal issue. Especially if you have them continuing after checking your coax cable connections and rebooting the equipment. You can definitely call an Internet repair phone agent at 1-855-707-7328 or you can private message us through Facebook and Twitter as well. That said, I can also help you here if you would like. I will initiate a private message in just a few moments.

Randy

This discussion has been closed.