Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Parental Control Mobile

SuzanneTSuzanneT Posts: 1
in Spectrum Mobile May 10, 2021

I have 2 phone/lines currently on my account. Both are Android phones. Was wondering if there were any parental controls available or any plans to implement them. I would like to limit the times my daughter can send/receive calls, text and data.

If no controls and no plans to implement, do any of the users have any suggestions for CURRENT (2021) apps that work well? I tried MMGuardian App and it was making me jump through hoops in order to install on current version of Android, plus it was buggy and kept notifying me for things I turned off.

Replies

• Anthony_VAnthony_V Posts: 48 MOD
    May 11, 2021

Hello and welcome to the Community!

We do not have any Parental Control options for Mobile at this time and do not have information if any will be implemented in the future. I have never personally used any Parental control app for a Mobile phone before and would be unable to provide any good suggestions for the features you are looking for though maybe another member of the Community may have the suggestions / information you are looking for.

This discussion has been closed.