Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Arris Closed Caption Blurry

hermanherman Posts: 25 ✭✭✭✭
in TV Equipment May 18, 2021

I recently switched from the Spectrum101 tv box, which was malfunctioning, to the Arris tv box. The cc on the Arris is blurry and not clear. The cc on the Spectrum101 is bright and clear. Can I go back to the Spectrum store and tell them to switch this out with the Spectrum101? Is this box still available?

Best Answer

• James_MJames_M Posts: 3,019 ADMIN
    May 18, 2021 Accepted Answer

Hi and welcome!

We do not track inventory at individual stores. You are welcome to visit the local store and they can let you know which tv boxes are available.

Replies

• hermanherman Posts: 25 ✭✭✭✭
    May 18, 2021

I looked at the store pages online and they have the same phone numbers. It looks like a general number for Spectrum. Will I be able to go through to each store by way of the general number?

May 18, 2021

Unfortunately, there are no direct to numbers to our local stores. Customers can only contact store employees by visiting the location.

May 18, 2021

Thank you for your assistance.

May 19, 2021

Before I go down to a local Spectrum store, I just want to make sure if Spectrum is still offering the Spectrum 101 box or if this is discontinued.

May 19, 2021

You would need to check with the local store to determine the equipment available in your area.

This discussion has been closed.