Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Spectrum D3.1 eMTA modem and SIP ALG

AI17AI17 Posts: 1
edited August 5 in Internet 2021 Archive May 25, 2021

I have been experiencing issues with VoIP calls. The VoIP service I use has asked me to confirm whether SIP ALG can be disabled on my modem. I haven't been able to find an answer. Printed on the bottom of the modem is Hitron Technologies, EN2251. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Tagged:

Replies

• Anthony_VAnthony_V Posts: 48 MOD
    May 26, 2021

Hello and welcome to the Community!

I was able to locate your account using the email address you used to sign up for the Community to check on this for you though I do not see this modem on your account though I will say I do see the modem you are using has been online for sometime without a reset. If you are experiencing issues it may be best to attempt this and see if you are still having some issues. I also noticed some timeouts that can contribute to any issues you have been experiencing, for that it would be best to look at having a technician out to assist in repairing.

This discussion has been closed.