Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Using the *new* Apple TV remote

xovxov Posts: 1 Newcomer

While watching a cloud DVR recording using the new Apple TV remote (with the click-wheel), pressing the Right button successfully operates the 10-second skip forward. However, pressing the Left button brings in the half-Guide from the right side of the screen. I believe the Left button should operate the 10-second skip backward function. This is a huge deal for me, especially when watching sports.

As it is, the only way I can skip backward is to press Play/Pause (to pause the recording), press Left (to skip back), and then press Play/Pause (to resume). This is very user-unfriendly. Every app on the Apple TV (except the Spectrum TV app) implements the Left button correctly.

Am I missing something? Anyone else having this problem?

Best Answer

• Tyleen_ZTyleen_Z Posts: 419 Moderator
    May 27, 2021 Accepted Answer

Hello and welcome to the Spectrum Community.

We can certainly forward up your feedback about the app for you.

-Tyleen

This discussion has been closed.