**NEW** Advanced Search Options

We recently added advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts on the community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options

Welcome to the Community!

If you are looking for something specific, please use the search bar to check if someone else has asked or answered the same question before posting a new question. Check out our Community Instructions for other FAQ's.

I recorded a program, but it is not listed on recordings. How do I find the recording?

Wgb_2Wgb_2 Posts: 1
edited June 3 in TV Equipment Jun 01, 2021

I recorded a program, but it is not listed on recordings and is not included in the scheduled programs.

Replies

• SatchSatch Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 3 Jun 01, 2021

Hello,

Go to your DVR Manager list. Within that list will be the program, and it will say if there is a conflict or an issue with the recording. Give us the error code numbers if shown.

Also, Google Search, "What guide do I have?", Spectrum. One of the first listings that will show will be that information. Enter your street address and select the program guide that matches the one shown on your box.

There are several reasons why a show may not record. Is the show part of a series episode? What is the name of the show?

Satch