Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Roadrunner email setup in Outlook mobile app

JoelWJoelW Posts: 1
edited August 5 in Internet 2021 Archive Jun 18, 2021

Anyone having trouble setting up a roadrunner.com email imap account in outlook mobile using mail.twc.com? Using incoming port 993 outgoing port 587. No way to select outgoing authentication during setup. I get a login timeout error for days or weeks then all of a sudden it works one day and creates the account but then I can't send email. No way to try different port numbers without deleting the account which takes days or weeks to create another account. Pop3 works using the same server. Samsung email app connects to the server and sets up imap without issue.

Replies

• Julia_RJulia_R Posts: 4,665 ✭✭✭✭
    Jun 20, 2021

Good morning @JoelW I am not familiar with the Outlook app, some apps have the ability to choose advanced settings and you can then select different options.

Outlook has a help site here that might be helpful : Outlook Help & Learning

Julia_R

This discussion has been closed.