Nueva comunidad de Spectrum

Hemos creado una comunidad latina para darles a los clientes de habla hispana la opción de hacer preguntas y obtener respuestas en español. Comunidad Latina

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Is the Spectrum TV App available on FireStick?

SKregerSKreger Posts: 1
edited June 24 in Spectrum TV App Feedback for Other Devices Jun 22, 2021

I was told by a rep that since you no longer have a contract with ROKU that you have made the app available on all Gen 3 or newer Firesticks. I still cannot access the app. How do we get this fixed?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Anthony_VAnthony_V Posts: 48 MOD
    Jun 23, 2021 Accepted Answer

Hello and welcome to the Community!

I apologize for any misinformation, while the Spectrum TV app is available for Kindle Fire and Fire HDX tablets it is not currently available for Firesticks.

*Anthony

Replies

• ShawnDShawnD Posts: 1
    Jun 26, 2021

I am very disappointed with cDVR information. Just switched to cDVR based on promises from Sales that were later noted as "misinformation". Failure on Samsung App and now it is not on Fire Stick is pushing the boundaries of acceptance of "bad information".

Please give us firm dates when our devices will actually work with full Spectrum capabilities. No more "coming soon" cop outs.

Until then, you should lower the lease price of legacy boxes in compensation for "bad information".

This discussion has been closed.