Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

why there is no option to spectrum customer portal to update or edit your account infor?

why there is no option to spectrum customer portal to update or edit your account info? i am enrolled in autopay and now my card is getting expire and i need to update my expire date on the card yall had me delete the auto enroll and then re-add the card information. why ? there is no option to edit the same information and when i do re-enroll how long will it take to process will i be charged extra fee because i didn't pay my bill on time and yall will be able to verify that i was enrolled previously. I apologize i am little frustrated. please fix this and give users access to edit their current info NOT re-enroll AGAIN and AGAIN.😓

Tagged:

Replies

• James_MJames_M Posts: 3,018 ADMIN
    Jun 30, 2021

Thanks for the feedback and suggestion, we will pass it along. If you need direct assistance updating the expiration date, please let us know.

This discussion has been closed.