Nueva comunidad de Spectrum

Hemos creado una comunidad latina para darles a los clientes de habla hispana la opción de hacer preguntas y obtener respuestas en español. Comunidad Latina

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Can I get email

jacsdadjacsdad Posts: 6 ✭✭✭
edited August 5 in Internet 2021 Archive Jul 03, 2021

On my account I have three login ID's pending deletion (sub emails to my primary account). Today, I contacted the Help Center and asked for a ticket to the support team be opened to see if they could force the deletions now. I was told they cannot open a ticket for these types of requests, I have to wait the 60 - 90 days for the system to do this.

Is this true or are there other avenues I can pursue?

Tagged:

Replies

• Paul_BPaul_B Posts: 392 MOD
    Jul 03, 2021

Hello @jacsdad!

I looked into this for you and unfortunately, you would need to wait the 60-90 days for the system to automatically delete the identities. There is no way to speed up that process. I apologize.

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Paul_B

• jacsdadjacsdad Posts: 6 ✭✭✭
    Jul 03, 2021

Thanks for the feedback. It's frustrating when the allow a customer to mange their account then put such restrictions on what can be done. I understand someone may delete and account in error, but a time limit of 60-90 days is extreme.

Even Facebook will purge an account in 30 days after the owner initiates the cancellation.

• Randy_TRandy_T Posts: 120 MOD
    Jul 05, 2021

We do apologize for the frustration and thank you for the feedback.

This discussion has been closed.