Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Community Spectrum

p000nerp000ner Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited August 5 in Internet 2021 Archive Jul 07, 2021

I have a combo deal that requires our apartment community to have spectrum cable internet/tv. First few days were great, but I am hard wired now and I am still getting constant 5-10 minute disconnects. Unplugging router/modem for a minute seems to fix it but it always happens around 2 pm.

The internet never runs slow so I am happy for that but these disconnects/straight drops are worse imo. I have a feeling this is not something with the equipment but wires coming into them, but looking into our "box" that is holding the modem/router does not indicate any kind of bad wires.

Replies

• James_MJames_M Posts: 3,018 ADMIN
    edited July 7 Jul 07, 2021

Hi and Welcome!

It sounds like you are a Community Solutions customer. If the issue continues, we recommend contacting your property manager first to determine if it is a known service issue for your location being addressed already, otherwise you can contact Community Solutions directly at (855) 895-5302 for assistance.

James

• p000nerp000ner Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited July 27 Jul 23, 2021

Thanks James, today was the worst and it seems to only go down when I'm working from home, during business hours it was constantly disconnecting. Spectrum Technicians came out yesterday and some how it got twice as bad, they said the wiring has to be installed and that its loosely hanging outside. But today I called again and they said my AP isn't turning on but my modem is fine, not sure how this affects my disconnects, but they said they would get someone out here to install a new one at the panel.

This discussion has been closed.