Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

My Spectrum App - cannot get past "Get Started"

James_MJames_M Posts: 3,070 ADMIN
This discussion was created from comments split from: My Spectrum App won't open..

Best Answer

• James_MJames_M Posts: 3,070 ADMIN
    Jul 22, 2021 Accepted Answer

Hi,

Sorry for the frustration. This is a known issue and will be resolved in a future update. Until then, please ensure that Chrome is enabled on your mobile device, that should allow you to get past get started and access the next steps.

Please let us know if you need further assistance!

James

Replies

• KGriffKGriff Posts: 0
    Jul 07, 2021

I can't get past the "Get started" screen. So far haven't seen or heard of any fixes. Or any efforts to begin fixing it, for that matter.

• mojordan7mojordan7 Posts: 0
    edited July 12 Jul 10, 2021

The app has not allowed me to sign in since I made my June payment. I deleted the app and reinstalled, it still will not let me log in. When I open the app, the only option is to click the "getting started" button. I click that button, which takes me to a login on my browser. I enter my user ID and password, then it just sits there.

This discussion has been closed.