Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Wifi Calling Not Working After Porting Number From Verizon

DanaCharlesDanaCharles Posts: 1
in Spectrum Mobile Jul 28, 2021

My wifi calling was working fine on my iPhone 12 until I swithced service providers from Verizon to Spectrum. Now when I go into settings and toggle on the wifi calling option, it reverts back to "off" as soon as I close the settings screen. After I reset my network settings and attempt to toggle on wifi calling I'll get one of two messages in the pop up box.

1. Contact Spectrum to enable wifi calling, or
  2. Call 800-922-0204 (which is a verizon number)

Ive spent countless hours on the phone with Spectrum support. I've reset the network settings, did a full factory reset on the phone, received a new SIM card from Spectrum, but still the problem persists.

If the problem can't be resolved, I think I'll have to go back to Verizon, which is really disappointing.

Dana

Replies

• James_MJames_M Posts: 3,011 ADMIN
    Jul 28, 2021

Hi and Welcome!

I've included a link to WiFi | Turn on WiFi Calling - Apple iPhone 12 that you might find helpful. It does include step by step instructions for the device you indicated is giving you an issue. If you continue to experience an issue, we encourage you to contact Mobile support directly again.

This discussion has been closed.