Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

slow wifi

tobiasbaktobiasbak Posts: 1
in Home Networking Aug 03, 2021

i installed my router yesterday in my house, but my wifi is very slow at the moment. does anybody have an answer to that?

Replies

• James_MJames_M Posts: 3,109 ADMIN
    Aug 03, 2021

Hi and welcome!

Have you taken a look at Why is my Spectrum Internet intermittent, experiencing slow speeds or drops?

There are some great suggestions included that may solve the issue you are seeing. If you still need assistance, we would need some additional information to begin to understand what is happening. Please reply to this post and include:

• Your zip code, subscribed speed, equipment and details about your network setup as well as results from a recent speed test and (if you have access) modem logs. Please remember to redact private information including MAC and IP addresses.  

This discussion has been closed.