Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Screen Blanks Out

ClassicTVClassicTV Posts: 1
edited August 6 in TV Equipment Aug 06, 2021

I've noticed - every month - that when my monthly statement approaches the due date the screen goes into a black blank-out for a couple of seconds. It's a random pattern of black-outs but it's annoying. This ALWAYS occurs when my statement is about due so I don't believe this is a coincidence or just a fluke. Spectrum, are you messing with the signal when the statement due date approaches??????

Replies

• Julia_RJulia_R Posts: 4,665 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 8 Aug 08, 2021

Good morning and welcome to the Spectrum Community.

We absolutely do not sabotage your services when your bill is about due, or when your bill is past due.

We do however temporarily stop service when the bill is significantly past due, until payment is made at which point service is restored. As a company one of our goals is to provide excellent, consistent service that our customers will enjoy.

If you are having issues with the services we would definitely want to look into this and get it corrected so that you can reliably enjoy those services that you subscribe to.

Julia_R

This discussion has been closed.