Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Spectrum 200 T

ThesponeNCThesponeNC Posts: 1
edited August 7 in TV Equipment Aug 06, 2021

The Spectrum 200 cable box/DVR isn’t supported by the Spectrum TV app. Will that ever happen? The worst thing is the run around from customer service. Oh that's old technology, the app hasn't worked like that for years (insisted even after I told the guy it was working on my NYC box 10 days ago before I moved to a new state and received a different box), we don't do that anymore. Or we'll reboot your box and it will work. On hold for hours to no avail. Please support this box in the app with the same viewing recordings, viewing future recordings and deleting recordings that a customer can do with other older boxes. Not being able to use the app for this is a step down in functionality. One of the main uses of the app for me is seeing what I've recorded and what I've scheduled and deleting things.

Replies

• Julia_RJulia_R Posts: 4,665 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 9 Aug 08, 2021

Welcome to the Spectrum Community and good morning!

Thank you very much for your feedback on the new World Boxes and missing that Remote DVR management option. We appreciate your sharing this with us.

If you are interested in getting an older model box, you may be able to swap that one out at one of our Spectrum locations if they have any in stock.

Julia_R

This discussion has been closed.