Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

How do I get PAC 12 Network?

JeterboyJeterboy Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited August 2021 in Channels & Programming Aug 17, 2021

All I want is to subscribe to PAC 12 Networks for a few months and when I chatted with a representative, she seemed like she didn’t have a clue what I was talking about. I told her that with my plan which I was grandfathered in with Time Warner, I had to migrate it with the current plans etc. was getting confused so I still don’t know what she was trying to say. Seems so confusing and I don’t want to jeopardize my current plan. Anybody knows what I should do? Thanks

Best Answer

• Paul_BPaul_B Posts: 435 Moderator
    Aug 18, 2021 Accepted Answer

Hello @Jeterboy and welcome to the Spectrum Community. Are you trying to subscribe to just this one channel? Or are you looking to change your package so that it you can gain this channel? I do apologize, however, you would need to change your package if this channel is not available in your current one. There is no way to subscribe to one single channel.

If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Paul_B

This discussion has been closed.