Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Need help with Port Forwardning in SAGECOM SAC2V2S

marvs3marvs3 Posts: 2 ✭✭

Everytime I try to create a reserve IP to use Port Forwarding the app crashes. I do not know what to do with this new router accessing through a cellphone app. Please help me resolve this issue.

Regards,

M. Sabino

Replies

• Paul_BPaul_B Posts: 419 MOD
    Aug 19, 2021

Hello @marvs3 and Welcome to the Spectrum Community!

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with reserving an IP address in the app. Have you tried to uninstall and re-install the app to ensure that you have the most up to date version of it?

Paul_B

• marvs3marvs3 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Aug 19, 2021

I just tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app it still crashes the moment I try to reserved IP address for my PC to use Port Forwarding. This was my concern when they changed to this router a lot of people are complaning about this from what I have read online. I need to resolve this or I might switch to a different internet provider. Kindly please look for a solution to this matter.

M. Sabino

• Anthony_VAnthony_V Posts: 62 MOD
    Aug 20, 2021

I do not see the equipment has been reset recently, to ensure the app has a stable connection to the equipment to perform this task would you be able to reset both the modem and router please and once back online attempt to access the router through the app and setup a reserved IP?

• Anthony
This discussion has been closed.