Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Looks like Spectrum and Roku have made peace.

LGTLGT Posts: 133 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 20 in Spectrum TV for Roku Devices Aug 19, 2021

Turned on my Roku and got a message saying the Spectrum App is available again. Not really a question more of a piece of information.

Best Answer

Replies

• Don_TurnerDon_Turner Posts: 9 ✭✭✭
    Sep 15, 2021

Not so quick ! Both of my ROKU devices no longer work with the spectrum. They both failed on the same day - seems like spectrum want's to kill all the roku devices using the spectrum app.

• LGTLGT Posts: 133 ✭✭✭✭
    Sep 15, 2021

Well I have 3 Roku Sticks and a Roku TV and at present they are all working with the Spectrum App, in fact I am using one right now.

Don’t get me wrong, I am sure you are having problems, but I think it may be localized to your setup. The Spectrum App has always been finicky, and if it was a global problem I’m sure the Spectrum’s Boards and Twitter account would be lighting up.

Have you tried all the standard troubleshooting steps: restarting your modem/router, logging off the app and logging back in again, deleting the app and reinstalling it (now that Spectrum and Roku are friends again you can do that without losing the app). If none of these work are you having any other internet problems? If none of these things help it may be time for a call to Spectrum and see if they have any solutions.