Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

The Spectrum TV app doesn't work when connected to my home wi-fi

KegstandKegstand Posts: 2 ✭✭

Has anyone else experienced this - I no longer can get the Spectrum TV app (or even the MySpectrum or Mobile apps) to work when I'm home connected to my wi-fi.

I tried on my Samsung S20+, Samsung Note 20 Ultra and my Fire HD 10.

I have to always turn off wi-fi to get any of these apps working, which then obviously limits what channels I can watch using the TV app.

What the hell is going on??

Accepted Answers

• Julia_RJulia_R Posts: 4,665 ✭✭✭✭
    Aug 22, 2021 Accepted Answer

Good morning and welcome to the Community! Normally what that symptom means is the connection from the modem is not registering correctly. First step to try and resolve that would be to

unplug the modem and the router (if you are using a separate router) for about 1 minute. Plug that modem back in first and let it fully reboot before plugging back in the router.

Julia_R

• KegstandKegstand Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Aug 22, 2021 Accepted Answer

Thank you Julia!!

I had tried that before, but I guess I did not do it as long as I thought I had.

Just reset everything again, and everything works as it should.

Many thanks!!

Replies

• Julia_RJulia_R Posts: 4,665 ✭✭✭✭
    Aug 22, 2021

Very glad to hear it!!!!!

Have a great rest of the day!

Julia_R

This discussion has been closed.