Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Install Spectrum WiFi Profile Not available.

blueswerksblueswerks Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited September 20 in Troubleshooting the My Spectrum App Aug 23, 2021

My Spectrum app V9.15.1 Android

1. Select Account.
  2. Select Install Spectrum WiFi Profile.
  3. Install Spectrum WiFi Profile Not available. The option has disappeared in the last two dates.

Accepted Answers

• blueswerksblueswerks Posts: 6 ✭✭
    edited August 25 Aug 25, 2021 Accepted Answer

How to install the wifi profiles without the app? Pixel 3a XL with Android 11. Last Google security update messed with phone necessitating a factory reinstall (keep data) rather the the security OTA. That removed the SpectrumWiFi and SpectrumWiFi Plus saved networks. Thanks.

Replies

• soulburn74soulburn74 Posts: 1
    Sep 03, 2021

I just swapped from IOS to Android for the moment, and noticed the same thing after downloading the my spectrum app and trying to install the profile. I called into support, the person I spoke with had no knowledge of this being a known issue, so I wanted to report it so that it would be known. Glad I'm not the only one having this issue at least, proves that its not me, or this phone I'm stuck using for the moment.......