Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Can't Record Future Programming

riz47pup52riz47pup52 Posts: 4 ✭✭

In the past I have been able to record programming to up 2 weeks into the future. Now I cannot record beyond the current day. The program guide shows programs as "To Be Announced". Can someone please help? Thank you so much.

Best Answer

• SatchSatch Posts: 4,259 ✭✭✭✭
    Sep 12, 2021 Accepted Answer

Greetings,

If the box is a new install, it may take up to 48 hours for the data to populate. If the box has been activated for more than that amount of time, wait for the appropriate amount of days before the "To Be Announced" shows up on the box. Tomorrow, if you still can't advance the Time Grid Guide data by more than one day, reboot your box.

Satch

Replies

• riz47pup52riz47pup52 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Sep 12, 2021

Satch,

The box has been installed for several years. The guide is populated with programming for today only. For the next day, some of the programming appears & the rest is "to be announced". The guide will not advance beyond tomorrow.

That being said, your advice to reboot the box makes sense. I will do so & then wait a couple of days for the data to fill in.

Thank you for your help.

Kit

Sep 14, 2021

Hello Kit,

This answer may apply in your division. Some markets are prepping for a new guide update and may have listings that go out 24 hours max for the rest of the year:

Satch

Sep 14, 2021

Satch,

Only one of my TVs have a DVR.. As you suggested, I rebooted the DVR & waited for the programming to load. The guide now loads programs for 6 days out. Unfortunately, this is about a week short of the 2-week period that the guide would display in the past. Any thoughts? Thank you kindly.

Kit

Sep 20, 2021

See my post dated September 13, 2021 for possible answer:

Satch

Sep 21, 2021

Thank you. I apparently overlooked that post you referenced.