Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

DVR's on more than one TV will no longer display any future program information beyond 24 hours.

FatstackFatstack Posts: 2 ✭✭
in TV Equipment Sep 13, 2021

Both my DVR's have quit displaying any future programs beyond about 24 hours. Over the past couple weeks the future programs I've been able to view keep getting shorter and shorter. At one time there was approx. two weeks of future programs displayed, now only about 24 hours on both DVR's. As a consequence there's no ability to set up a future recording more than 24 hours in advance. I've rebooted both DVR's with zero success. Would appreciate any assistance anyone can offer. Thank you

Replies

• SatchSatch Posts: 4,220 ✭✭✭✭
    Sep 13, 2021

Hello!

Welcome to the Forums. If the reboots do not help, you would want to set up a signal and drop line test. Your signals may not be strong enough where the guide data can only populate twenty four hours ahead.

The normal condition is on a newly installed box being able to advance the data for about three days. As the guide data synchronizes with the server, you should be able to go out anywhere from seven to fourteen days ahead. Call to report this condition and set up a signal and line test.

Satch

• FatstackFatstack Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Sep 13, 2021

Called Spectrum and was informed they are in the process of modifying DVR guides and channel listings. As a result users will have only 24 hours visibility to schedule any recordings from now through the end of the year. I asked why we weren't informed and was told they'd emailed and snail mailed customers for whom they had contact information. I received neither, nor did others I know who pay for their services. Unacceptable customer service. I'm certain we'll be charged for full service during the several months that they don't provide full service.