Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Issues with viewing my DVR information on my Spectrum TV app

nickijmnickijm Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited September 17 in Spectrum TV for Android Sep 16, 2021

Hello,

I am having all sorts of trouble with my Spectrum TV app. Last week it was fine now its a mess. I have it on my phone and my tablet and both have problems but both look different. I also bring it up on the computer and no luck there either. Tablet looks like it used to, only no information shows up at all and if i click series manager I get error DCM-1014. My phone looks all sorts of wrong. Not only is nothing showing up on recorded or scheduled but it usually shows me both DVR's I have and thats gone so I can't even tell what one it is. I only record on one of them. I have restarted both boxes more then once, I restarted the modem. I uninstalled and reinstalled the apps. Tablet and phone are android. I talked to someone from Spectrum online and was told there are known issues but this has been going on too long and I haven't seen anything about it anywhere else. Thankfully the box works fine and I can add and update my recordings that way, but it is a lot harder to find shows and adjust record times using the box/remote. I use my DVR app a lot especially with new shows so any help getting this fixed would be great. I'll try to put on a pic of what the phone app looks like. I can search shows and watch live tv and everything else just the DVR part seems to be messed up. Thanks

Tagged:

Best Answer

• James_MJames_M Posts: 3,065 ADMIN
    Sep 17, 2021 Accepted Answer

Hi and welcome!

Thanks for the thorough description of the issue. It helps us fully understand your question and minimizes the need for follow questions to clarify.

The DVR manager issue on the Spectrum TV app is an ongoing, known issue. The app team is working on a fix, however there is not a timeframe for when the issue will be resolved. We apologize for the frustration.

Replies

• nickijmnickijm Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Sep 17, 2021

Thank you! I have looked all over to see if anyone else is reporting the issue or could find any post saying it was an issue and didn't see anything. it made me think more and more that it might be an problem on my end. As long as I don't miss my shows I will just keep putting things in "old school" on the box lol.

This discussion has been closed.