Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

When will the Spectrum TV app be available for NVidia Shield users?

ShiftyParadigmShiftyParadigm Posts: 1
edited September 27 in Spectrum TV App Feedback - Android Sep 26, 2021

The app seemed to work well on my Roku until the device needed replacing. My research shows that the NVidia Shield is a highly-recommended streaming box. (More so than the Roku!) So I purchased one and now I've found that the Google Play Store won't let me install the Spectrum TV app!

Why not? Argh. Will it be compatible soon? Please hurry; I don't want to return this and go back to Roku. :(

Need I change streaming services altogether? Thanks for the help.

Best Answer

• Renee_TRenee_T Posts: 104 MOD
    edited September 27 Sep 27, 2021 Accepted Answer

Hello @ShiftyParadigm

Welcome to our community! Currently our Spectrum TV app is not available for the NVidia Shield devices. We are not provided details on when the app will be available on additional devices. At this time it is available for Roku, Apple TV, Xbox One, Android mobile devices, iOS mobile devices, and Samsung Smart TVs.

Replies

• James_MJames_M Posts: 3,065 ADMIN
    Sep 27, 2021

@ShiftyParadigm

In addition to the currently supported devices above pointed out by @Renee_T, I will add that we are constantly evaluating our products and looking for ways to provide the best possible experience. Check back often either here or at Spectrum TV App Supported Devices for updates and announcements about new supported devices.