Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Unable to use Cloud DVR on Samsung TV

Today I spoke to a representative about Cloud DVR Plus and was told it would work on Roku or Samsung TV. She activated Cloud Plus and it works on my Roku Spectrum App, but not the Samsung Smart TV app. I have read several articles in researching and they say it is coming "soon" Yet, some of those discussions are more than a year old - SO WHAT IS "SOON," and why was I told it would work by a representative, just like those others who are asking the same question????????

Replies

• Randy_SRandy_S Posts: 185 Moderator
    Sep 27, 2021

Good afternoon and thank you for reaching out. I apologize that a rep told you that. I also have a Samsung Smart TV and eagerly awaiting cDVR being available to it. I do know they are working on it but I do not have a timeline and what models it will be available for as of now. If you would like I can private message you to get your account details to file an employee feedback report so the rep who told you that can be held accountable. Just let me know and we will private message you here as soon as we can.

Again, very glad you brought this to our Spectrum Community.

Randy

This discussion has been closed.