Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

HBO Max Stopped Working - New Spectrum Guide

catchtwentytwocatchtwentytwo Posts: 45 Contributor

On Monday 9/27/21 our area had an ~5-6 hour TV and internet outage. When restored, a Firmware Update V5081603C was pushed to our 210-H World Boxes. Not sure what changed but HBO Max isn't working as of the time of this posting. Get a "Menu Not Available - We're Sorry, the Menu is temporarily unavailable. Please try again (STBH-3102)" message.

We're on the New Spectrum Guide and the application is still 2.61.2 2021-03-18. I've rebooted several time without success. And yes, we are able to access HBO Max from their web site.

Replies

• James_MJames_M Posts: 3,200 ADMIN
    Sep 30, 2021

Hi,

The error message usually indicates a temporary network issue. Are you still seeing the same error?

• catchtwentytwocatchtwentytwo Posts: 45 Contributor
    edited September 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Yes the problem is still there. However it only happens on one of our two 210-H World Boxes,

• Community_HelpCommunity_Help Posts: 17 Moderator
    Sep 30, 2021

Thanks. I was able to locate your account based on your registration information. It looks like you have two cable boxes. Does the issue occur on both or just one?

Sep 30, 2021

Just one. I've done soft reboots of that STB and just did did a pull-the-power reboot without success. Also have done Refreshes from the STB menu.

Sep 30, 2021

Thanks. It is ok if I send some additional refresh hits to the box? It may cause it to reset and will interrupt programs or recordings that are in process.

Sep 30, 2021

Please proceed, I am not recording but the box is currently on. Thanks

Sep 30, 2021

Thanks. I sent refresh hits to the box that was recently restarted. Please allow 15-20 minutes for the refresh, then test the channel again.

Sep 30, 2021

Just tried again and your refresh didn't correct the problem.

Sep 30, 2021

Thanks. We will need to escalate this issue to investigate further. I will send your information to our video team, please allow 48-72 hours to be contacted, although it is usually much sooner.

Sep 30, 2021

Thanks, how will the contact be made?

Sep 30, 2021

They will contact you at the phone numbers listed on your account.

Oct 02, 2021

As of this morning, HBO Max is now working on the one STB. I wasn't contacted by anyone at Spectrum so there's no way to know if it fixed itself or someone intervened.

• Paul_BPaul_B Posts: 435 Moderator
    edited October 2021 Oct 02, 2021

Glad to hear it is working on the one box. The ticket that was submitted for the issue is still being worked on. Once troubleshooting is complete, we will be reaching out to have you retest the issue. I am going to also reach out to you in a private message to gather a little bit of additional information that will assist us in troubleshooting this issue.

This discussion has been closed.