Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Watch TV guide on PC (all browsers) is displaying shows that air 3 hours ahead.

beeftickbeeftick Posts: 3 ✭✭
in watch.spectrum.net Oct 14, 2021

Hi all,

On PC the Spectrum Watch TV guide displays shows that won't air for another 3 hours. This happens only on my PC browsers and not on my Mac. I have tried most of the typical mainstream browsers (Google Chrome, Firefox, MS Edge), cleared my caches, etc. System time is accurate and does not need to be changed.

Has anyone experienced this before? I have a call in with tech support whom stated they have reported the issue. Not sure what that means. Thanks.

Best Answer

• beeftickbeeftick Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited October 15 Oct 15, 2021 Accepted Answer

Hello William,

I checked my system clock which was stating the correct time however the system had the wrong timezone. I find it odd the system had the correct time but wrong timezone. Weird. I resynced my system clock and time zone in Windows (time settings) and we are good now.

I recently reformatted my machine and I guess the time settings didn't set automatically like I thought.

Thanks for your help. This is solved.

Replies

• James_MJames_M Posts: 3,065 ADMIN
    Oct 14, 2021

Hi and welcome!

Does this happen on multiple PC's or one PC on multiple browsers? Have you checked to ensure the time zone is set correctly? Last, when did you first notice this issue?

• beeftickbeeftick Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Oct 15, 2021

Hi James,

It seems it just happens on one PC in the house on multiple browsers. Other PCs do not seem to have this problem. I first noticed the issue Saturday when I tried to watch Spectrum TV. I am assuming the time zone is correct. The top bar of the menu is correct showing the correct hours, but the TV shows are those that air 3 hours ahead.

• William_MWilliam_M Posts: 11 MOD
    Oct 15, 2021

Have you tried rebooting the PC, the modem, and the router? Does this still happen in incognito mode?

Do you have any browser extensions you can disable? How about VPNs, anti-Virus, or software firewalls which you can temporarily pause?