Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Internet Stops Working Intermittently

steven8579steven8579 Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited October 24 in Connectivity Oct 24, 2021

Good Afternoon,

I have a Netgear Orbi CBR750 with 1 Satellite. My internet service was working great but now I'm having issues with the connection dropping intermittently. I've tried restarting the modem, resetting the modem etc. and It still keeps randomly dropping. It drops for a couple of seconds then when it comes back the connection is very unstable. If I stream something it will constantly buffer after the connection drops then comes back. I checked the logs and there are no errors listed in the log but I'm getting a huge amount of errors both correctable and uncorrectable errors to accompany this issue. Here are my stats:

Thanks in advance for the help!

Keith Petersen

Replies

• Heather_THeather_T Posts: 11 MOD
    Oct 25, 2021

Hello @steven8579! Thanks for reaching out to our community. Do you have any devices hardwired to the modem or just using the WiFi connection? If you do have a wired device are you also noticing a drop on that connection as well?

• steven8579steven8579 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Nov 01, 2021

Yes I have a desktop hardwired to the modem and experience the same problem

• James_MJames_M Posts: 3,109 ADMIN
    Nov 01, 2021

@steven8579

Hi! I was able to locate your account based on your registration information. It looks like you already have an upcoming service call scheduled. If the technician is unable to resolve the issue, please let us know.