Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Latency/disconnects on Battle.net since 10/23 or so

mage0mage0 Posts: 6 ✭✭
in Connectivity Oct 25, 2021

Anyone else having trouble playing Blizzard games reliably? I have Diablo II Resurrected here. It was working fine until yesterday. Now I get disconnected after 5-15 minutes of play. I also experience latency while inside the game, i.e., my client will reset my position in the dungeon to a previous spot like the last few seconds never happened.

Strange?

Replies

• Steph_SSteph_S Posts: 327 MOD
    Oct 25, 2021

Hello @mage0, Thank you for letting us know about this issue that you are experiencing. Are you seeing this issue on a wired or wireless device? Are you experiencing trouble with any other sites?

• mage0mage0 Posts: 6 ✭✭
    Oct 26, 2021

It's a wired device (in southern California, by the way). I haven't had problems with other applications other than what I reported here:

Browser "connection resets" on initially surfing to any site — Welcome to the Spectrum Community

• Anthony_VAnthony_V Posts: 62 MOD
    Oct 28, 2021

I personally play D2R as well and I know there have been several issues with Blizzards servers for this game since it's release, I'm not saying that may the whole case here but can be part of the problem. I was able to locate your account using the email address you signed up with for the Community account and I'm not seeing any signal problems or timeouts in the modem logs currently. Is this a PC you are playing on? If so are you able to run a ping test even if to google.com to see if you are dropping any packets on your connection at all?

• Anthony