Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

How do I provide Spectrum Guide Feedback?

Joey1986Joey1986 Posts: 171 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 1 in TV Equipment Oct 31, 2021

I would like to see the original airdate of a TV episode in the MM/DD/YY format in Spectrum Guide, the same way as it is shown in the ODN Guide. This would make it easier to know if an episode is new or not, for those who cannot see the word “NEW” in the guide or channel banner due to, say, poor eyesight; since it is rendered in a smaller font size than the program information. Just listing the year by itself is too ambiguous. (The format could also be MM/DD/YYYY.)

Could a moderator please pass this along to the developers?

Best Answer

• James_MJames_M Posts: 3,109 ADMIN
    edited November 1 Nov 01, 2021 Accepted Answer

@Joey1986 and @Satch

There is already an established, separate process for providing feedback about Spectrum products.

Please go to www.spectrum.net and locate the corresponding support article, in this case, Spectrum Guide. In the lower left corner, there is a "Feedback" button. Select "Feedback" and complete the fields in the pop up window, including your suggestion in the text field. When you submit your feedback, it will be automatically routed to the appropriate team.

Thanks!

Replies

• SatchSatch Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭✭
    Oct 31, 2021

Thanks Joey!

Mods, please sticky this topic and we can make this an official Spectrum Guide Feedback Thread, like we have over at the Spectrum DSL Reports Form (created by me some years ago!, LOL)

Have not been converted yet, but my request is to have the option to save a specific number of series episodes, and to allow the ability to filter new series recordings to one specific channel like we have with the ODN guide.

The other option would be to bring back ODN's Recently Viewed Strip, activated in ODN by pressing the up or down arrow buttons. Bring that to Spectrum Guide, with the option to turn Recently Viewed on/off in settings like in ODN.

Satch

This discussion has been closed.