Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Several emails sent to us never came through

kfox7kfox7 Posts: 40 Contributor
in Email Nov 06, 2021

During the last 10 days, we have been told my several people that they sent us emails and we never got them. In a couple of cases the sender got a bounce back, but most of the times, they got nothing. It seems as if most of the emails that did not come through were group emails. Some were responses to group emails we sent. Any thoughts.

Best Answer

• William_MWilliam_M Posts: 53 Moderator
    Nov 06, 2021 Accepted Answer

Thank you, if you are able to get the reason included in the bounce back email that would definitely be helpful in determining what the problem is and how to fix it.

Do you have the mail clients set up as POP3 or IMAP?

Do you have any filters set up through the webmail?

Are you able to receive individual emails from the same users that are sending the group emails?

Replies

• William_MWilliam_M Posts: 53 Moderator
    Nov 06, 2021

Hi! Sorry to hear about the trouble with your email.

What was the stated cause of rejection in the bounce-back email?

Have you checked your spam/junk mail folders for the ones that did not provide a bounce-back?

Are you checking the webmail or using a 3rd party mail client like Outlook?

Are you receiving any emails at all?

• kfox7kfox7 Posts: 40 Contributor
    Nov 06, 2021

Only one person (our daughter) said she got a bounce back and I am trying to get that bounce back to see what it says.

Definitely not is spam/junk - I check that often.

I have checked emails in Apple Mail app, Thunderbird and in Webmail.

Emails are coming in.

I was able to get one of the emails that did not come in and our email address was correct. All of the missing emails are from part of responses from group emails. Some we initiated and some initiated by others.

• Sha51WhiSha51Whi Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Nov 09, 2021

y a m haveing so much trouble getin into my e mail wi spectrum

• Anthony_VAnthony_V Posts: 67 Moderator
    Nov 09, 2021

@Sha51Whi

Are you getting any error messages when trying to access your email?

Are you trying on the website webmail.spectrum.net or using a 3rd party email program?

• Anthony
  • Bayouking80Bayouking80 Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Nov 27, 2021

I am using att.net

• Bayouking80Bayouking80 Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Nov 27, 2021

I am using att.net as in [email protected] and stopped getting mail on 11-13-21

• Paul_BPaul_B Posts: 431 Moderator
    Nov 27, 2021

Hello @Bayouking80 I would encourage you to please open a new discussion so that the members of our community can assist you with this issue.

Thank you.

Paul_B

This discussion has been closed.