Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Cloud DVR for a bulk service homeowners association contract

PacificoPacifico Posts: 1 Newcomer
in Cloud DVR Nov 18, 2021

My condo complex is located in Palm Springs and has a community contract with Spectrum. I would like to know when Cloud DVR could become available for my condo community. If it isn't available, is it a technical constraint or just a decision by management not to provide it to condo associations.

Thank you

Replies

• Randy_SRandy_S Posts: 152 Moderator
    Nov 18, 2021

Good afternoon! Unfortunately the Cloud DVR isn't available via our Community Solutions customers. I don't have access to the reason why it isn't available that route yet, but I would imagine it is coming (no ETA). One thing you can do is encourage your Community to request that feature be added to their agreement. Even if it isn't available when they do, it's more feedback that this is a service Community Solutions Customers would like to have access too.

Great questions and welcome to the Spectrum Community @Pacifico !

Randy