Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Cloud DVR will not let me record all shows

BMcCaulsBMcCauls Posts: 2 Newcomer
in Cloud DVR Nov 20, 2021

Hello,

My wife and I were recording "Double Shot at Love with DJ Paulie D and Vinny" (hey it's our life!) and last week the recording had an error message and it would not let us play it. There was a new episode on Thursday and the library did not even register the fact that an episode occured, but just wanted me to watch it on demand with ads. Checking the apple TV app and on my phone most other shows give me recording options, but the button to record this show is completely missing. Why is it missing for this one show? Are other shows going to be blocked from recording so I have to watch ads On Demand? My DVR is not even close to being full, and I should at least have the option to control how I record the show. This is ridiculous.

Replies

• William_MWilliam_M Posts: 33 Moderator
    Nov 21, 2021

Hi!

Do you recall what the error message was?

Have you tried rebooting your modem and reinstalling the app?