Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

What is error code STBA-3305

PeckPeck Posts: 1 Newcomer
in TV Equipment Nov 21, 2021

I have 2 Humax Spectrum 200 DVRs. At times when I try to watch a recorded program it comes back with a message to call Charter and an error code STBA-3305. Rebooting does not solve the problem nor does any of the other " Tasks" expected of a customer. I called tech support and all they could or would tell me is that " It is a known problem ". So I asked if it was software or hardware? All they would say is that "It is a known problem". So I asked if the software company or the hardware manufacturer was aware and working on it? Tech support said " It is a known problem and if we change out the boxes you probably will have the same known problem ".

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Steph_SSteph_S Posts: 327 Moderator
    Nov 21, 2021 Accepted Answer

Good Morning @Peck, I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing trouble with watching recording programming. I do see that our engineers have a ticket open for this issue. We unfortunately do not have an estimate time of repair provided at this time. I am very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.