Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

How can I add service to an address in Alabama?

Petegreaves1Petegreaves1 Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited December 2021 in Suggestions & Feedback Dec 07, 2021

Hi my name is Pete greaves and I live in Andalusia Alabama and I own a house in florida in which I have Spectrum there however here in Andalusia they don’t have Spectrum which isn’t cool they do have an internet provider here it’s called extreme and they aren’t any good they are very high priced and their internet has a data cap and I speak for everyone here in Andalusia we need you here so we don’t get ripped off by terrible internet providers in this area…. please open up spectrum here please help

Best Answer

• Randy_SRandy_S Posts: 182 Moderator
    Dec 07, 2021 Accepted Answer

Good evening @Petegreaves1

Thank you for visiting the Spectrum community and for having us as your provider in Florida. I'm sorry, we are not available in Andalusia. We will be sure to notify residents if we expand there in the future. If you have any questions about your account with us, or need technical help, we have all kinds of categories to post topics in.

Really appreciate you.

Randy