Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Spectrum TV app, cDVR rewind does not work.

Green20Green20 Posts: 2 Spectator

While watching a cloud DVR recording using the new Apple TV remote (with the click-wheel), pressing the Right button successfully operates the 10-second skip forward. However, pressing the Left button brings in guide from the right side of the screen.

This is a huge issue and makes watching cDVR a hassle. There needs to be an option to disable the guide so the rewind works correctly.

Best Answer

Replies

• William_MWilliam_M Posts: 53 Moderator
    Dec 12, 2021

Hi @Green20, welcome to our community!

You can skip backward or rewind but you would need to first pause the program. I will forward feedback about not requiring you to pause first, I can see that may not be very intuitive.

• Green20Green20 Posts: 2 Spectator
    Dec 12, 2021

That is not acceptable. The functionality is greatly reduced.

i know this issue has been reported earlier this year, with the same response. Whem can we expect a fix?

• Randy_SRandy_S Posts: 182 Moderator
    Dec 13, 2021

@Green20 , I can certainly understand and apologize for the frustration. While we always pass along feedback we do not currently have an ETA on the issue at hand. Wish I had more information for you but do appreciate you taking the time to post and follow up.

Randy

• pandabonespandabones Posts: 2 Spectator
    Jan 13, 2022

I have this same issue and it is a huge issue. Can this be made a high priority? It’s been since May 2021 since this was first flagged.