Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Channels not loading on Wifi

BehnenmBehnenm Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited February 11 in Troubleshooting the Spectrum TV App Dec 21, 2021

The Charter App is not loading channels. The TV says “unable to complete request.” Gives reference code STLP-999.

I tried watching on my phone from spectrum tv app as well and wouldn’t load a channel when on the spectrum Wi-Fi, only when on a Verizon cellular signal. I did a model/router restart and the app(s) appear up to date.

Replies

• Heather_THeather_T Posts: 87 Moderator
    Dec 21, 2021

Hello @Behnenm and welcome!

My apologies for the trouble you're having with the app. This particular error is typically related to an intermittent connectivity issue. When you reset the modem and router did you disconnect the cable line from the modem as well? If not can you try unplugging both devices 1 more time then unscrew the cable from the connector on the back of the modem for 10-15 seconds? After reconnecting the cable plug in the modem followed by the router and give it a try. Let us know if you're still having any trouble.

This discussion has been closed.