Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Is Spectrum TV Streaming down?

FreeBird614FreeBird614 Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited February 1 in watch.spectrum.net Jan 04, 2022

I have been unable to use Spectrum TV Streaming on my Windows computer today, starting around 5PM EST. I have also been unable to use the iPhone Spectrum TV app.

I can't find any outage report, and don't know if there is any ETA on when the service will be available?

Replies

• Anthony_VAnthony_V Posts: 76 Moderator
    Jan 04, 2022

Hello and welcome to the community!

I apologize for any issues, earlier there was a known issue with the Spectrum TV app that was affecting customers that has since been repaired. Are you still experiencing issues accessing the App? If so are you getting any error message?

• Anthony
  • techahntechahn Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Jan 04, 2022

as of 9:30am EST, the app is still not working. constantly asks if you want to continue watching "keep watching". every 5 seconds or so. I've re-installed the app on multiple smart tv's and it is not working.

• James_MJames_M Posts: 3,389 ADMIN
    Jan 04, 2022

@techahn

Sorry for any issues. The issue impacting the app was resolved late yesterday. Have you tried also restarting the modem? What specific devices are you using?

This discussion has been closed.