Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

How can I swap NBCSN (discontinued) for a new channel on TV Choice package?

heinemaeheinemae Posts: 1 Newcomer

I have the TV Choice package with 15 channels, and one of those channels was NBCSN. Since I knew that channel was going to be discontinued on January 1st, I called on December 30th to swap it out for USA Network. I was told no problem and it would take up to 24 hours to take affect. Nothing changed so two days later I called again, similar experience with some different details. Nothing changed. Called again today (January 10th) and was told changes wouldn't happen until the 13th for some reason. Has anybody else dealt with a similar issue? How can I get this channel successfully switched? I can't be the only one with the Choice package that had NBCSN. I'm currently not getting one of my 15 channels and would like to watch Premier League games when they're back this weekend. Of course I talk to a different person each time, so it is getting to be quite a pain. Any advice or help is appreciated.

Best Answer

• Randy_SRandy_S Posts: 182 Moderator
    Jan 10, 2022 Accepted Answer

Hello and welcome to the Spectrum Community @heinemae!

You can call 1-855-707-7328. and let a billing agent know what channel you would like to replace it. The replacement channel will be added to the your lineup sometime on or after January 13th, 2022 (we expect no later than 72 hours from January 13th, 2022).

One limitation though, it is for just the one channel as well. No other channel changes can be requested. So just pick one of the channels available to your package, give us a call, and we will get that in place for you.

Thanks for the great question,

Randy