Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

How can I arrange for a Spectrum agent to drop by my apartment to accept my payment?

Ghatanothoa13Ghatanothoa13 Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited January 16 in Suggestions & Feedback Jan 15, 2022

(Which I would slip under the door.)

Alternatively, when will the payment kiosk at the GWB (10033) branch ever be repaired? It's been out of commission for MONTHS now. What had been a two-minute process would now require 10–20 minutes in a poorly ventilated space with, typically, dozens of other customers present, and I have no intention of risking my health merely for the privilege of paying my ISP bill.

Alternatively again, what is Spectrum's customer-support e-mail address? Might it be [email protected]? That's the best I could come up with, and it doesn't even mention Spectrum. I would have preferred simply e-mailing these questions to Customer Support rather than than posting them at the Forum, but that option eluded me.

Yet further alternatively, how does the "Third-Party Payment Agents" option work? What information would I need, and are extra charges involved? (I would definitely not like that!)

Anyhow, I spot Spectrum vans roaming the neighborhood all the time, so I'm sure it wouldn't be much trouble to arrange for a representative to stop by to pick up a payment, if it comes to that. If not, perhaps the NY Department of Consumer Affairs or the Attorney General's office might be able to offer some insights.

Thanks in advance!

Best Answer

• Renee_TRenee_T Posts: 148 Moderator
    Jan 15, 2022 Accepted Answer

Hello @Ghatanothoa13

Welcome to our community! I can certainly get your feedback regarding the broken payment kiosk sent up to ensure that everyone is aware of the issue so we can get it repaired as quickly as possible. For a matter of safety our technicians do not collect payments as it could be dangerous for them to carry around cash and/or checks when their vans are often parked unattended on the street while they are inside homes. Currently our options for paying the bill would be through the store, by mail, over the phone at 855-707-7328, through the MySpectrum app or our website.

The Third Party Payment Agents option would be something like paying through a grocery store or in some instances a check cashing store. All you would need would be the remittance stub from the bill or your account information, such as the account number. Submitting through a third party can take a few days to clear with us, so we do recommend submitting the payment a few days early should you choose this method. There may be a fee for submitting the payment this way, but the fee would be charged by the agent, not us so the amount could vary.

At this time we do not offer customer support via email. Our customer support channels would be in store, by phone at 855-707-7328, through the chat on our MySpectrum app or the website, here through the community, or via social media such as Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.