Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Internet went down in the neighborhood, when restored, now have like 10-20% packet loss!

LippoLippo Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited March 23 in Connectivity Feb 21, 2022

Worked fined last 2 years, the internet went down in the area, was restored and it now has issues (10-20 packet loss, 29 outages in 35 min) and now its my equipment, lol... what a coincidence....they need to send a tech out to see my modem and router.... ever think its more likely the nodes they repaired are shit....

Replies

• Heather_THeather_T Posts: 114 Moderator
    Feb 21, 2022

Hello @Lippo. Welcome to the Community!

I definitely understand the frustration and apologize for the service issues. I did look up the account information based on your registration and we do have an active alert currently posted for internet connectivity issues or degradation in this area. Repair crews remain engaged and continue working to correct this and restore service as quickly as possible.

This discussion has been closed.