Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Internet dropouts are unacceptable compared to previous modem/service

rlramirez77rlramirez77 Posts: 6 Spectator
edited April 11 in Connectivity Mar 09, 2022

I am continuing to experience complete Internet service losses even after resetting the modem. I wonder if the signal quality to the modem or service in the area is to blame? No issues with TV or Telephone. 55301 zip code

Replies

• James_MJames_M Posts: 3,493 ADMIN
    Mar 09, 2022

What troubleshooting have you tried so far? When was the last time you restarted the modem?

• rlramirez77rlramirez77 Posts: 6 Spectator
    Mar 10, 2022

I restarted the modem the last time you suggested it; a few days after upgrading to 400Mbps. It made things better for a while, where some days only had a speed decrease but no outages. However, I am seeing outages once a day on average. My previous 100Mbps service never had dropouts other than prolonged area-wide outages.

• James_MJames_M Posts: 3,493 ADMIN
    Mar 10, 2022

Thanks! I was able to locate your account based on your registration information. I am not seeing any signal issues and there are no known area issues. I am seeing that modem has been online 35 days, and restarting the modem usually resolves most issues. Please restart the modem (and router) again and let us know if the issue persists.

• rlramirez77rlramirez77 Posts: 6 Spectator
    Mar 10, 2022

OK, will do.

This discussion has been closed.