Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Unable to watch all channels on ROKU, have Spectrum TV only, do not have Spectrum Internet

ashrodjuashrodju Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited April 11 in Spectrum TV App Feedback for ROKU Mar 13, 2022

I currently have spectrum TV only with a cable box in the den, on this TV I am able to access all of the channels I'm subscribed to without issues. As for the remaining TV's which are streaming, I can only access part of the the subscribed to channels.

I have gotten several different answers from customer service ranging from:

1. Must have Spectrum Internet to stream all subscribed to channels.
  2. Must have Special streaming only modem, service department was actually sent to my house, they said "they had never heard of a special streaming only modem" and left.
  3. And finally, Just don't understand why its not working.

All I am asking for is a consistent explanation of what I need to do in order to watch the channels I've subscribed to within my house.

Thanks

Best Answer

• Heather_THeather_T Posts: 114 Moderator
    Mar 14, 2022 Answer ✓

Hello @ashrodju. Welcome to the Community!

I apologize for any confusion. In order to receive full access to all subscribed channels with the Spectrum TV app you would need to subscribe to Spectrum internet service or have a specialized modem that's provisioned for app only access installed in your home.

This discussion has been closed.