Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Someone is using my husbands neo email.

LECAMAYLECAMAY Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited April 19 in Email Mar 20, 2022

While on a social site my husbands email popped up as a new member. I asked the person why they were using his email. They have cursed me out and have not removed it. There us no way to report the imposter on the site only block. Blocking is not the answer I need. We are concerned with fraud. This person lists a phone number. I researched and got the name of the number, address and place of employment which is an election board-even more red flags.

My husband doesn't want to change his neo email address. His account is on my Spectrum account.

Please advise me what I can do.

Thank You.

Best Answer

• William_MWilliam_M Posts: 257 Moderator
    Mar 20, 2022 Answer ✓

Hi @LECAMAY, welcome to our community!

I'm very sorry, but we would have no way to help with this issue that is between a 3rd party email provider and the social media site. They usually would not be able to use an email address to sign up for social media sites without access to the email. I recommend changing your email password and contacting the social media site to see if they can remove the email from that account.

This discussion has been closed.