Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

How do I send my composed email that is sitting in the DRAFT FOLDER? There isn't a method to send it

CaliforniasunflowerCaliforniasunflower Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited April 27 in Email Mar 22, 2022

Hi, since last night of March 21, 2022, my emails I compose go directly to the DRAFT folder. Probably because I paused composing for quite some time. That's okay. But here is my problem. When I click onto the emails (there are two now), I cannot find a solution to send them. Can you kindly advise me how to get them sent?

Do I need to copy the content and send another email and then delete the drafts? That appears to me to be my option. I hope there is a solution.

Thank you!

Californiasunflower. 🏵️

Accepted Answers

• Tyleen_ZTyleen_Z Posts: 468 Moderator
    Mar 22, 2022 Answer ✓

Hello and welcome to the Spectrum Community.

I apologize for the issues you are having with email. When you go to the draft folder you would click on the email and it should pop up the email and in the pop up it should have a send option at the bottom left of the pop-up.

-Tyleen

• CaliforniasunflowerCaliforniasunflower Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Mar 24, 2022 Answer ✓

Hi!

Thank you Tyleen! I will try that and look for the send option at the bottom left of the pop-up!

Replies

• Tyleen_ZTyleen_Z Posts: 468 Moderator
    Mar 24, 2022

You're welcome! Definitely let us know if it is there or not.

-Tyleen

This discussion has been closed.