Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

How to improve buffering and intermittent resolution loss on spectrum tv app on apple tv 4k

Tigger88Tigger88 Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited May 10 in Connectivity Apr 08, 2022

Our tv’s picture /resolution goes in and out and we also have buffering and sometimes freezing when streaming Spectrum Tv app through AppleTV 4K. I have tried rebooting both modem and router and restarted Apple TV. It’s very frustrating especially when we were trying to watch the NCAA championship game this week!!! Is there anything we can do to avoid this in the future? Any other tips to try?? Thanks in advance…..Susan

Replies

• Renee_TRenee_T Posts: 258 Moderator
    Apr 09, 2022

Hello @Tigger88

Welcome to our community! I'm sorry to hear about the picture issues on the Apple TV.. I took a look at the account using your forum registration information and while we are not showing any issues with the bitrate that the Apple TV is streaming with, when I looked at the network connections I did notice that it looks like you have two routers in your setup. If you are using both the one that we provided and an additional router, it can cause wireless interference issues because both wireless networks are broadcasting competing networks in the same space. I would recommend switching things to just one of the routers and seeing if you're still having the picture breaking up during live TV.

This discussion has been closed.