Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

San Diego, CA (zip 92127) - Anybody else seen a big slow down in the past week or so?

chuck16316chuck16316 Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited May 10 in Connectivity Apr 12, 2022

I subscribe to ultra, and I used to see 90Mbps routinely, but lately I'm down to 18Mbps. I've reset and it doesn't help.

Replies

• James_MJames_M Posts: 3,493 ADMIN
    Apr 13, 2022

Hi @chuck16316

We are not seeing any area issues reported in that zip code. What other troubleshooting have you tried?

• RAIST5150RAIST5150 Posts: 858 Contributor
    Apr 13, 2022

Have you at least tested to other markets to see if it may just be localized congestion/stability issues? (Forwards to other markets may tend to still pass well even if the localized ICMP replies are getting stuck in queues).

Not uncommon to see things periodically bog down along certain areas on the west coast while it is still good elsewhere.

I always test east/west coast and New York/Montreal areas for comparison from here in South Carolina. Been seeing the upstream side to Cloudflare in LA bog down below 6mbps even though their downstream may still hold over 180, while elsewhere I still break 200 x 10 steadily.

This discussion has been closed.