Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

On Windows, watch.spectrum.net is not working on any of my windows machines for the past week

dyungidyungi Posts: 1 Newcomer

On Windows, watch.spectrum.net is not working on any of my windows machines for the past week. I'm stuck on a spinning wheel

Replies

• SatchSatch Posts: 4,571 Contributor
    Apr 13, 2022

Welcome to the Community @dyungi!

When you say " Watch Spectrum.net is not working" on your Windows machines, what do you see when you go to the site? Can you log in to Spectrum TV.?

We would recommend clearing all of your cookies in your affected browsers relating to Spectrum TV.. In addition to this, clear out all Spectrum, TWC/Time Warner Cable/BHN, Brighthouse Networks cookies Clear your cache as well on all browsers. Close all Windows, and reboot your machines. Now, try to log in with a fresh start.

What versions of Windows are you running? What browsers are you using? Can you reproduce the issue on different browsers?

Satch

This discussion has been closed.